superstokes11superstokes11

Main Movies Games Reviews Stats

The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab

um...

why is this on the front page, the only good part was the stick figure fighting

Bertn responds:

Read review rules please.

LL - Spitty's Sensitive LL - Spitty's Sensitive

meh...

awrite I guess. THe kitten part was funny

The Wrath of Iron Ryan The Wrath of Iron Ryan

FUCK!!!

Dude.. too long.. and aswell... u need to have actual voice acting. I understand ur too lazy to make mouths move.. but stop being lazy. Now dude.. I let this in coz the animation is really good, and the idea is great (plus I also hate highschool musical) oh and good touch with the jedi at the end. I reckon metal guy should've gone supersayan though haha. Newayz.. good idea add voices or at least make it so that when the text comes up it isn't there for ages, coz dat was really annoying. I'll give u a 3 but if u can fix it I'd give it a five.

LordHayden responds:

It's not a matter of laziness, it's more complicated than that. I'll shorten the text, but when I do that don't complain that it's too fast for you to read.

The Trixorist The Trixorist

guh

waste of my time

Gohanian responds:

good thing I kept it short then eh?

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

meh

i'm sure it would've taken a lot of time but it was not entertainign in the slightest. I didn't get it.

TRIAL TRIAL

great job

that was sweet, but something like that needs to be in game form. And I now it is already a real game, but i mean a flash games. neway. Nothing wrong with the music or the background. It's perfect

The Marathon The Marathon

meh

i was expecting something funny. I was disappointed

The Assasin Game The Assasin Game

Pretty good

Yeah thats pretty sweet. Now I wanna make one of these

Dumbass Incorporated Dumbass Incorporated

LOL!

At was sweet, made me laugh so hard